me too...
I'm Window Snyder and I've been in the security industry (like all the Matasanoes) for over 10 years. I joined Matasano in September and have spent most of my time in planes and on the phone. In past lives I wrote security software products, did penetration testing and application security evaluation and design as a consultant, and fought really, really hard for the security features and fixes you see in Windows XP SP2 and Windows Server 2003.
I like to play with Microsoft technologies, application servers, security products, and obsolete hardware (especially if it's heavy.) Once I get my developer head back on, you may see tools or something from me, but you might not. You will more likely see me at security conferences speaking about fun things related to internal corporate security and insider threats. And of course, you'll see me here writing posts on chargen.
I like to play with Microsoft technologies, application servers, security products, and obsolete hardware (especially if it's heavy.) Once I get my developer head back on, you may see tools or something from me, but you might not. You will more likely see me at security conferences speaking about fun things related to internal corporate security and insider threats. And of course, you'll see me here writing posts on chargen.


<< Home