Voice of Reason
Hey. I'm Jeremy Rauch. I probably know a few of you, and maybe a couple of you know me. If not, please don't hold Tom against me. As a long time reader of Tom's blog, I'm in the same boat as the rest of you -- I've read plenty that I've agreed with, but a good amount I don't.
One thing there's no arguing is that I'm one of the founding members of Matasano Security. In previous roles I've been a consultant, a developer and a researcher. Maybe you remember me from some of the articles I wrote for SecurityFocus -- I used to run the Unix focus areas. I've also been lucky enough to get to speak all over the world at a variety of conferences, typically on various infrastructure problems. I'm ostensibly working on a book as well, due to be published in about 2010 at this rate.
I'll be chiming in here from time to time, probably talking about topics I'm doing work or research in. Maybe providing some of the little tools I've written to support some of my research. And perhaps vehemently disagreeing with something Tom has posted.


<< Home